Medical Home Solution Overview
Electronic Medical Office™, is a simplified Medical Home solution prevalidated by NCQA for Autocredit for Patient-Centered Medical Home Certification.
Primary care practices interested in transforming their practices to Medical Homes are looking for a simple, well-defined solution and process to achieve their Patient-Centered Medical Home Certification.
Thanks to NCQA prevalidation program, providers can now use Electronic Medical Office™ (EMO Medical Home) solution, simplified Medical Home solution, which is prevalidated by NCQA for autocredit to help practices achieve their NCQA PCMH Certification faster.
“By providing software that helps physician practices build the patient-focused, coordinated care infrastructure expected of NCQA patient-centered medical homes, iPhysicianHub™ is helping practices be part of modern health care’s most important transformations,” said NCQA President Margaret E. O’Kane. “Medical homes are the way of the future, and iPhysicianHub™ Electronic Medical Office is helping practices get there.”
EMO is the most cost effective solution, which any size practice could easily afford and implement immediately. With our simplified approach, a user-friendly solution, and an ongoing support model to assist the providers, we are confident that we can assist any size provider group to achieve their PCMH recognition within a short period of time. By choosing iPhysicianHub™, practices can focus on their patient care, and iPhysicianHub™ takes the responsibility to work closely with the practices to help achieve their certification.
“The best part of using iPhysicianHub™’s Medical Home solution is that there is no extra effort involved for us as it is specifically developed to meet NCQA requirements. If you are looking for a simple solution, which is affordable and easy to use, I highly recommend considering iPhysicianHub™ Electronic Medical Office,” said Saritha Regulapati, MD, PCP and Attending Physician, University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro. “NCQA’s prevalidation of iPhysicianHub™’s EMO Medical Home solution is a major confidence booster and a big motivator for us to go ahead with our NCQA Level-3 Medical Home Certification process.”
Simplified Process to support any size Practice:
- We will devise an individualized process and schedule for your practice to obtain PCMH certification.
- Depending on your status and requirements, we can help you decide on the initial target level of certification (PCMH Level-1, Level-2, or Level-3).
- We will implement EMO-Medical Home and help you finalize the documented procedures and workflow for your practice to meet NCQA medical home requirements.
- We will train your staff to better understand the PCMH processes and to make sure all the parties are properly engaged, including the providers, medical staff and
- EMO will help you to capture, track, and report all relevant data for the certification.
- We will work as an extension of your team to regularly assess the data, depending on your needs to ensure your practice is meeting all the requirements.
- We will assist in capturing all relevant data, including support documentation, and submit the application to NCQA.
- If any follow-up or additional data is required by NCQA, we will work with you to submit the data.
- We will work with you until you receive the NCQA certification (Level-1, 2, or 3), which may take one to three months, depending on your current status.
Medical Home Implementation Steps
|Step||Key Activities||Remarks / Cost Elements|
|Initial Setup||One time Electronic Medical Office™ setup – GUI customization, User creation, One time data migration, Online User Training||This is one time activity. Cost elements are:· Onetime setup fee|
|Data Migration||Data compatibility assessment, onetime data migration (of existing patients records||This is one time activity. Cost elements are:· Onetime data migration / community load fee|
|Application Support and Maintenance||Recurring subscription fee. Cost elements are:· Monthly subscription fee|
|Medical Home Consulting||Due diligence, Coordinate with NCQA, Training the staff on PCMH solution, Help during data submission to NCQA||This is one time activity. Cost is based on the current compliance, team size, travel requirements, and others.|
|Please note: There are no additional cost elements are involved.|